Munchkin’s best friend is visiting us from NC, and I decided to be crazy and try something completely different for lunch. It smelled great cooking, and I think it turned out well. It’s always a risk trying something new when you have company. lol! I think the girls liked it. Both D and I enjoyed it. D will be having it for lunch tomorrow as well since he needs something that he can take to work with him.
Gluten Free Mexican Pizza Bake Recipe
- 3 Cups Pamela’s Baking and Pancake Mix
- 1 Cup milk
- 3/4 Cup butter (melted)
- 1 Tbsp Mexican seasoning (mix of cilantro, garlic powder, cumin, parsley, and cayenne pepper)
- 1 can vegetarian refried beans
- 1 container of Roasted Tomato Wholly Salsa
- 2 Cups shredded cheese
- 8 large olives (sliced) – I used black olives & jalapeno stuffed green olives.
- Sour cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line jelly roll pan with parchment paper.
- Combine baking mix, seasoning, milk, and butter.
- Pour into prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 14 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spread refried beans over biscuit base.
- Spread salsa over the refried beans.
- Evenly sprinkle cheese over the salsa.
- Bake until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and top with sliced olives.
- Serve with guacamole and sour cream (if desired).