Grapefruit & Prickly Pear Roast Chicken
- 3 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp Prickly Pear sauce
- 1 large grapefruit, juiced
- Combine grapefruit juice, prickly pear sauce, and minced garlic.
- Place chicken breasts in a baking dish. Pour sauce over chicken breasts.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for a few hours.
- Place baking dish in oven and turn oven to 400 degrees F. Bake for approximately 40-45 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
This post is part of Gluten Free Wednesdays