All you have to do is ask D or Munchkin to know that I sometimes try some crazy things in the kitchen. I like to play with my food. **grin** Today, I decided to make some flourless peanut butter cookies, but I wanted to try something slightly different. The end result was some delicious, chewy, spicy peanut butter cookies.
Gluten Free Cinnamon Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- 2 cups peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp cinnamon (use less if you want a less spicy flavor)
- extra sugar – set aside
- Mix together brown sugar, sugar, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- Cream together peanut butter and sugar mixture.
- Add eggs and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Make Tablespoon size balls of dough and roll in sugar. Place on cookie sheet and press down on the balls with a fork to flatten slightly and form criss-cross shape.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees F. Cookies will look slightly moist. Leave the cookies on the cookie sheet to cool as this will finish the cooking process without allowing the cookies to overbake.