Gluten Free Enchiladas
This enchilada recipe is easy since it all begins in the crockpot. I usually start out with frozen chicken breasts.
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cans of enchilada sauce
- gluten free wraps (corn tortillas, sandwich petals, brown rice tortillas)
- shredded cheese
- sour cream
- Place frozen chicken breasts in crockpot and cover with 1 can of enchilada sauce.
- Cook on high for 4 hours.
- Shred chicken breasts and put crockpot on low for 1-2 hours.
- Warm gluten free wraps and place 1/4 – 1/2 C of shredded chicken in wrap.
- Roll up wrap with seam on the bottom and place in shallow baking dish.
- Top with enchilada sauce and shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until cheese is bubbly.
- Serve with sour cream (if desired).
This post is part of Gluten Free Wednesday