Munchkin is currently working on the periodic table of elements in her Chemistry class, so I thought I would make up some notebooking pages to assist her in the learning process.
This set includes:
- generic pages for each of the types of elements where she can fill in the element’s information
- labeling the atom
- discussing the element, atom, compound, and molecule
- a filled-in periodic table
- a blank periodic table
- history of the periodic table
- element information covered on the periodic table of elements
- 4 science experiment sheets (lined and unlined).
The set includes 20 pages total.
The Chemistry: Periodic Table of Elements notebooking pages are now part of the Marine Corps Nomads Homeschool Resource Library. They’re still free, but they’re now hosted right here. All of the free homeschool resources are available in one easy-access location. You can sign up for free access to the resource library below.
If you have friends or family who are interested in these free resources, please have them sign up as well. Thanks for your support!