1. Real Science
- Why is the sort of science which we normally see as ‘real’ unable to give us certainty about past events?
2. Bible, Evolution, Dinosaurs?
- Briefly explain dinosaur history using evolutionary assumptions.
- Briefly explain dinosaur history using Biblical assumptions.
- Why are the two explanations so different?
3. History Book of the Universe
- Why is the Bible the history book of the universe?
4. Christian Worldview, Secular Worldview
- What is the difference between a Christian worldview and a secular worldview.
1. Dinosaur Bones
- How do we know dinosaurs actually existed?
- How do paleontologists determine the bones they find were likely from a dinosaur?
- What characteristics were common among dinosaurs?
2. Dating Methods
- How do evolutionists assign ages to dinosaur bones?
- List some assumptions behind the dating methods used by evolutionists.
3. Biblical Worldview
- What is the meaning of the word ‘day’ as it is used in Genesis 1?
- List what God created on each of the six days of creation.
- Acording to the Biblical worldview, when were dinosaurs created?
- According to the Biblical worldview, how old are dinosaur bones?
4. Thousands not Millions
- Give two examples that show dinosaur bones cannot be millions of year old.
5. What did dinosaurs look like?
- Describe what some people believe dinosaurs liked like.
- On what do they base these conclusions?
1. T. rex
- Describe the true history behind the life and death of the T. rex.
- Research further the background of the T. rex skeleton, “Sue”. Who found the skeleton? When? How? Relate the controversy that surrounded this particular skeleton and tell how it was resolved.
- What are some popular misconceptions about T. rex’s abilities?
- Who was the first person to discover dinosaurs?
- How do we know that dinosaurs lived with people?
- Discuss the origin of the word ‘dinosaur’.
- Why isn’t the word ‘dinosaur’ found in the Bible?
- What were dinosaurs called before the word ‘dinosaur’ was invented?
1. Dragon Stories One & Two
- Research some dragon legends and record the descriptions of the ‘dragons’ mentioned.
- Draw some pictures to go with the stories/legends.
- Do these descriptions match with the creatures that we call dinosaurs today?
1. Meat/Veggies, Choices, Carnivore, Sharp Teeth
- What was the diet of all animals and humans in the very beginning of Creation?
- What changed the entire Creation?
- When did humans and animals begin to eat meat?
- If an animal has sharp teeth, does this automatically mean it eats meat? Why or why not?
1. God’s Judgement, Animals & the Ark, Size of Dinosaurs
- Why did God judge the entire Earth?
- What types of animals were on the Ark with Noah and his family? What types of animals were not on the Ark?
- What is the average size of a dinosaur? Where dinosaurs on the ark?
1. Dinosaurs? Dragons?
- When and where did Job live?
- Describe the creature call Behemoth. How large were the cedars of Lebanon?
- Describe Leviathan.
- Why do animals die out today?
- Why do you think we don’t see dinosaurs alive today?
1. Living Fossils
- What is a living fossil?
- What is the significance of a living fossil?
- What are some basic problems with the idea that dinosaurs turned into birds?
- What did the ‘dinosaur to bird transitional’ fossils turn out to be?
1. True History of Dinosaurs
- Why is the understanding the true history of dinosaurs important?
- Explain some theological problems with accepting evolutionary ideas.
- Biblically, why can’t fossils be millions of years old?
2. The Gospel Message
- Explain the Gospel message beginning with Genesis.
- Dinosaur Copywork Pages
- Dinosaur Copywork Pages 1
- Dinosaur Copywork Pages 2
New to Lapbooking? Check out my Lapbooking Made Easy series.