Marine Corps Nomads is authored by Heather (aka devildogwife). I write about family, military life, homemaking, homeschooling, crafts, photography, gluten free living, and outdoor activities. This is a personal blog, so my opinions and beliefs will shine through in my writing.
In addition to personal posts, you’ll find me writing on other topics including:
- Reviews for Book Publishers. In exchange for an honest review, I receive free books and materials from various book publishers. These reviews will always be clearly marked.
- Other Product Reviews. In exchange for an honest review, I receive products from different companies to review. If you have a product that you feel would be a good fit for my family and/or my blog, please feel free to contact me via the contact form or by email.
- Giveaways. Giveaways are a great way for companies to get more exposure for a product. I am happy to do a giveaway in conjunction with a review. I prefer that the prize is shipped directly from the company to the winner.
- Advertising. On occasion, I will post advertising for a company. These posts will be clearly marked.
- Affiliates. I am an affiliate for several companies. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Posts containing affiliate links will be marked.
- Paid Advertisements. I may accept payment for advertisements. These ads will be placed on the sidebar. I am willing to host small ads from family-friendly companies. Please contact me for a price and for more information via the contact form or by email.
- Sponsored Posts. I will post content that is sponsored by different companies. These posts will be clearly marked.
You will find that most of my reviews are positive as I try to agree to review products/books that I feel are beneficial to my family and my blog readers. I strive for complete honesty in all of my blogging endeavors.
This disclosure policy is in effect as of June 1, 2010.