Just in time for Valentine’s Day, I am pleased to be able to offer a giveaway for a $50 gift card to Red Envelope. I was given the opportunity to purchase a Valentine’s Gift from Red Envelope, but I didn’t want to wait until I receive my delivery to post the giveaway as I want you to have the opportunity to do your Valentine’s shopping as well.
This Valentine’s Day, take the time to show how much you care – without the hassle! Sister sites RedEnvelope and ProFlowers make Valentine’s Day a cinch, offering high quality gifts for all price ranges, including gifts under $50! With RedEnvelope, choose from a vast array of timeless gifts, from jewelry to classic home accents. ProFlowers offers more traditional sentiment, like fresh and fragrant flowers, gourmet confections, and artisan gift baskets. Gone are the days of stale heart-shaped chocolates, last-minute trips to the mall, or waiting in long holiday lines at the florist: once you’ve picked out the perfect gift for your special someone, choose delivery dates (including day-of shipping), select gift wrap and a personalized card, then you’re set!
I’ll be writing about my experience with Red Envelope next week after I receive my delivery. For now, I want to give you the opportunity to enter to win. The time frame for entering this giveaway will be a bit shorter than normal since Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching.
Mandatory: Visit Red Envelope and tell me what you might like to purchase with your gift card.
Additional entries: One entry per item unless otherwise noted.
- Follow this blog on google friend connect
- Subscribe to this blog (rss or email)
- Follow @MarineCorpsNomd on Twitter
- Follow @RedEnvelope and/or @ProFlowers on Twitter
- Like Marine Corps Nomads on Facebook
- Like ProFlowers on Facebook
- Tweet about this giveaway (1 tweet per day)
- Spread the word about this giveaway (giveaway site, blog, digg, delicious, technorati…) (1 entry for each site, leave link)
- Enter any of my other current giveaways. (when applicable, only 1 additional entry for this method)
Giveaway is open to U.S. residents (Red Envelope ships only in the US) and ends on Wednesday, February 9th. Winner will receive a code for their gift card via email.
I received a gift card to Red Envelope for the purpose of writing a frank and honest review. Red Envelope is providing the gift card to the winner.