Gluten Free Casein Free Chocolate Snickers Cake Recipe
- 1 gluten free, casein free chocolate cake mix (or make your own chocolate cake from scratch)
- Homemade gfcf chocolate sauce
- Homemade gfcf caramel sauce
- 1 – 2 cups of chopped nuts (I used walnuts as that’s what we had on hand)
- Bake cake according to directions using round cake pan(s). (This will be a 2-layer round cake.)
- Remove from pans immediately after baking and cool on cooling rack.
- Trim off any extra cake on top to make cake(s) level. If using only 1 round cake, slice the cake in 2 horizontally to make 2 layers.
- Place 1 layer on plate. Sprinkle with nuts. Drizzle with both caramel sauce and chocolate sauce.
- Place 2nd layer on top of first layer. Sprinkle with nuts. Drizzle with both caramel sauce and chocolate sauce.
- Top with a few more nuts if desired.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy.