Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars
- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- In a mixing bowl combine gluten free flour, gluten free oats, brown sugar and baking soda.
- Cut in butter till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Reserve 1 cup of the flour mixture.
- Press remaining flour mixture into the bottom of an ungreased 8×8 pan.
- Spread with peanut butter. (slightly melt peanut butter if you’re unable to spread)
- Sprinkle with reserved flour mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until the top is golden.
- Cut into bars. Store in airtight container.