Gluten Free Chicken Soft Tacos
- 1 lb ground chicken (or turkey)
- 1/2 C salsa (I used fresh salsa)
- gluten free wraps (I used sandwich petals)
- 1 C shredded cheese
- Sour cream
- Shredded lettuce
- Chopped tomatoes
- Brown ground chicken, drain fat
- Add salsa, cook a low for a few minutes
- Warm tortillas in microwave (or skillet if preferred)
- Spread sour cream on wrap, add meat, cheese, lettuce, tomato, salsa, olives…
- Roll wrap and enjoy. Serve with rice and beans if desired.
Find more recipes for gluten free main dishes here.